At 3XN we believe that buildings are more than the sum of their parts and we are constantly seeking to achieve a new synthesis of design, program and context. Our buildings are uniquely matched to each project and we always seek to combine beauty, functionality and meaning by putting people at the center of design.
Research and exploration is essential to our design process as it allows us to push the boundaries of both aesthetics and functionality. We see our work as a continued series of ideas with each project building on the previous, allowing us to constantly evolve and develop our perception and approach of design.
3XN is looking for interns to join us full-time in our NYC office.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written, with good communication skills
• Ability to take direction from project leaders and work to meet deadlines on time
• Strong conceptual design skills working with both digital and physically model making
• The ability to develop design options and ideas both individually and in collaboration with the project team
• Experience with producing and maintaining drawings sets
• Strong abilities with Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite
• A flexible and open attitude towards collaboration and communication
We have an open and informal work environment where teamwork and ambition are of equal value. We are dedicated to creating a positive and open workplace were all work together to become better at what we do.
Our New York office is located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We are currently growing with several new projects both in the US and in Canada.
Deadline: As soon as possible